Vs > Moutere Hills
Lord Howe Island vs Moutere Hills Climate & Distance Between
Lord Howe Island vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Lord Howe Island vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa
Lord Howe Island vs Aldan, Russia
Lord Howe Island vs Arbaat, Sudan
Moutere Hills vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Moutere Hills vs Ust’Vajampolka, Russia
Moutere Hills vs Dover, De, Usa
Moutere Hills vs Luena, Angola
Saiq vs Lugano
Pantelleria vs Manyberries, Alberta
Tracuateua vs Mcgill, Nv
Macenta vs Wagga
- The distance between Lord Howe Island, Australia and Moutere Hills, New Zealand is approximately 1,656 km or 1,029 mi.
- To reach Lord Howe Island in this distance one would set out from Moutere Hills bearing 306.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lord Howe Island bearing 315.1° or NW .
- Lord Howe Island has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Moutere Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 6.4 °C (11.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) less in Lord Howe Island. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 427.1 mm (16.8 in) more which is equivalent to 427.1 l/m² (10.48 US gal/ft²) or 4,271,000 l/ha (456,598 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.7° higher in Lord Howe Island than in Moutere Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lord Howe Island relative to Moutere Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Moutere Hills vs Lord Howe Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lord Howe Island vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Lord Howe Island vs Skopje, Macedonia
Lord Howe Island vs Cheb, Czech Republic
Lord Howe Island vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Moutere Hills vs Hororata, New Zealand
Moutere Hills vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Moutere Hills vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Moutere Hills vs Espinosa, Brazil
Denver, Colorado vs Concordia, Kansas
Jizan vs Reconquista
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Gardiz
Salina Cruz, Oaxacu vs Prescott, Ar
Lord Howe Island vs Moutere Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lord Howe Island
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 738.5 kms (458.9 miles) NW
- Amberley, Australia - 754.2 kms (468.7 miles) WNW
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 585 kms (363.5 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 994.7 kms (618.1 miles) W
- Williamtown, Australia - 695.6 kms (432.2 miles) WSW
- Richmond, Australia - 810.2 kms (503.4 miles) WSW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 785.7 kms (488.3 miles) WSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 879.4 kms (546.4 miles) WSW
- Wagga, Australia - 1150.8 kms (715.1 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 1007 kms (625.7 miles) WSW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 1072.4 kms (666.4 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Moutere Hills