| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lord Howe Island in July is very mild at 16.25 °C (61.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp. Some 155.5mm (6.1in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Lord Howe Island July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lord Howe Island, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lord Howe Island:
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 738.5 kms (458.9 miles) NW
- Amberley, Australia - 754.2 kms (468.7 miles) WNW
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 585 kms (363.5 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 994.7 kms (618.1 miles) W
- Williamtown, Australia - 695.6 kms (432.2 miles) WSW
- Richmond, Australia - 810.2 kms (503.4 miles) WSW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 785.7 kms (488.3 miles) WSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 879.4 kms (546.4 miles) WSW
- Wagga, Australia - 1150.8 kms (715.1 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 1007 kms (625.7 miles) WSW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 1072.4 kms (666.4 miles) SW